Location: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia Department: Sales
Reports To: Accessories Sales Manager Direct Reports: 5
Status: Full time Employment Category: Salary
Relevant Work Experience: 5 years Relocation Assistance: No
Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your management, training and sales skills along with your knowledge of the automotive industry? We would love for you to join our team as an Assistant Sales Manager in our Accessories Division. This position is responsible for working with the market managers to support and train them on providing top level consultative sales to Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac for their GM accessories needs.
- Assists and develop market managers to implement an accessory selling process for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac automotive dealerships.
- Assists and develop market managers to collaborate with Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac dealerships to implement, execute and maintain a profitable GM Accessories selling process.
- Assists and develop market managers to actively foster a working partnership with all current customers on a consistent basis and manage all sales activity in their sales territory.
- Assists and develop market managers to accomplish monthly sales goals ranging from $400,000-$600,000.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and ADW team members as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all customers.
- Perform your duties as professionally and as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates will have an automotive educational background, dealership experience or automotive related experience.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in outside sales with a successful track record.
- A sense of urgency in all matters relating to customer service.
- Must be prompt and reliable.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to remain calm under stress when dealing with customers.
- Be able to make decisions within defined parameters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or a related field (preferred, but not required).
Automotive Distributors Co., Inc. (ADW) incorporated in 1985, represents the most respected manufacturers in the automotive parts industry. ADW's mission is to become our customers #1 supplier of auto parts through competitive pricing, outstanding customer service and unsurpassed inventory levels. ADW stocks ACDelco and Motorcraft repair parts, along with GM Accessories. ADW also stocks and sells other quality aftermarket automotive parts such as Timken, Anco, ATP, Fel-Pro, Remy, Bostech, 3M and Dorman. ADW currently inventories over 60,000 different parts and accessories in multiple warehouse locations for distribution of automotive parts in Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and the surrounding states.
Role: National Account Manager (Territory Sales)
Apply for this job now.