$45000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
A client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeking a Payroll Specialist with the capability to administer the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees, communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the South Jersey area. Apply today!
- Entering data into databases and spreadsheets
- Handling direct deposit requests and data
- Acquiring all necessary signatures to distribute payroll
- Processing wage garnishments
- Making adjustments in pay for raises, bonuses and commission
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
Other requirements for the Payroll Specialist position include and are not limited to:
- 2++ years processing payroll
- ADP experience preferred
- Skilled in compiling, organizing, and presenting information concisely
- Effective troubleshooting, problem solving, critical thinking, decision-making, and attention to detail
- Experience with administration of employee benefits.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
Interested candidates should reach out to Scott Shorr at 215.568.4580 and reference JO# #removed#78
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.