We are seeking an Assistant Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in GL accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Role: Assistant Controller
Apply for this job now.