CSP has partnered with a growing software company who is looking for a Business Development Executive. He or she will be pivotal in the growth and relationship management within the government and commercial market for the DC area.
The Business Development Executive's responsibilities include presenting the products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer needs and recommending solutions. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the DC metro area
- Identify new business opportunities and identify customer needs while recommending product solutions to engineers
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Collaborate with the regional sales representative and VP of Sales in different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
- 5-10 years of new business consultative software/solution sales experience
- 2+ years of selling to the Government, Federal or Aerospace
- Experience selling a niche/technology platform or service working specifically with engineers
- Proven experience working in an outside sales and remote selling environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Chesapeake Search Partners (Towson, MD)... With over 25 years of combined search experience, we have access to a premier network of industry contacts unmatched by traditional recruiting firms. We bring an unparalleled level of ethics, professionalism and trust to our relationships with candidates and clients alike. We take pride in having the most thorough screening process in the industry while discretely representing its candidates and clients. Confidentiality is always respected.
Role: Federal Business Development Executive
Apply for this job now.