Weld House is looking for talented individuals to join our team of fabricators. Weld House produces modern furniture from both new and recycled metals, located in south-east Phoenix.
Hourly Pay: $12-$13 Depending on work experience
Hours: 6:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday
Location: 40th Street & Broadway
Age Requirement: 18 Years
Job Summary: The Shop Helper will assist all departments in the shop with needed tasks. Tasks can include: palletizing parts, grinding, staining, cleaning of parts, welding prep, general shop cleanup, assisting shipping department and other tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use various shop tools and equipment. Such as hand grinders, saws, drills, hand tools and various air tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16”.
- Willingness to learn and get dirty.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work productively and safely.
- Ability to produce high quality work.
Education and Experience:
- Ideal candidate will have work experience in a metal fabrication environment.
- Minimum of one year related experience.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screening.
Submit resume to #removed#
Role: Welders Helper
Apply for this job now.