Company: ALEX JAMES DIGITAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client are a fast growth ecommerce business.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a QA Technologist to joint the team.
This role requires someone with Quality Assurance experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge in an ever-growing business.
The role involves working with imported goods and dealing with QA product approval. The ideal candidate for this role is somebody who is conscientious with a high attention to detail. You will work with a friendly team and have excellent opportunities to develop and progress.
• Complete Product assessments.
• Requesting, checking and filing test reports from manufacturers.
• Advise on cost reduction/cross referencing where possible.
• Create instruction manuals and rating labels as required for products, ensuring any legal requirements are included.
• Assist the sales departments with technical information and requests.
• Provide feedback to internal team and suppliers in UK and far east on all quality issues.
• Review product returns, identifying trends and escalate areas of concerns, working with suppliers on continual improvements and supporting the customer service department with technical responses.
• Willingness to travel to factories in far east when it is possible to do so.
• Work to and comply with the Company's Health & Safety Policy at all times.
Skills and Experiences:
• Have a thorough understanding of UK Legislation.
• Have a level of technical competency.
• Good communication skills and can work well with all departments.
• Excellent computer administration skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Works well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Holds a driving licence and access to a car
Excellent package on offer.