Company: POWERLIFT HYDRAULIC DOORS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Local growing company with national presence is seeking to expand its Sales presence in the North Florida market with someone centrally located around Gainsville, Ocala or Port Orange. Although the Aircraft Hangar Door industry comprises most of our current business the opportunity for Hydraulic doors is unlimited including Showrooms, Restaurants, Marina's, Agricultural, Upscale residences. And we have installed doors in all these applications. We are therefore looking for an aggressive self-starter to help continue to grow our business. Who can consistently produce results without oversight? We are not looking for a “team player”, we are looking for a standalone ALL-STAR
.Duties and Responsibilities
Relevant Work Experience
- Prepare quotes and contracts for new doors and service using company quotes worksheets and pricing schedules
- Determine scope of work, pricing and cost to retrofit exiting facilities to accommodate our hydraulic doors
- Utilize or company CRM to manage leads and pipeline
- Taking accurate measurement for production using laser tape measure and company forms.
- Enter preliminary data into corporate plan generator for preliminary reactions.
- Follow up and maintain all communications with client as necessary through scheduled service work.
- Estimator will be expected to market and develop their own leads as well as receive company generated leads throughout the North Florida Territory
Compensation & Benefits
- Minimum 5 years experience in any of the following:
- Construction Estimating
- Steel Specifying
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Aircraft Hangar Retrofit Experience
- Aviation Industry Experience a Plus
- Ability to use a ladder and laser tape to take measurements
- Proficient with CRM
- Computer literate
- Compensation can consist of base salary, commission, and bonus.