FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Rate of Pay: £12.00 per hour days, £12.50 per hour waking nights,
and £90.00 per sleepover
We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to form a new specialist care team.
You will be supporting a young woman with a Spinal Cord Injury necessitating a high level of care over a 24hr period; living in her own home in the Leighton Buzzard area.
- You will support this lady in all aspects of daily living, which will include all aspects of personal care & ventilator and tracheostomy care.
- Support in attending social activities and interests which include; cinema, shopping and visiting friends.
- To provide light domestic duties and food preparation.
- Youmust be flexible, reliable, trustworthy and a good communicator.
- You will be able to make decisions and work to an agreed care plan.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- You must be tolerant of dogs as this lady is planning on owning a dog.
- An interest in watching horror films, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Hollyoaks and Riverdale would be valuable.
- 08.00 - 08.00 14 hour waking day with 10 hour sleepover (24 hour shift)
- 20.00 - 08.00 waking night shift (2 hours days + 10 hour night)
- 08.00 - 20.00 waking day double-up shift (12 hour shift).
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health
Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Auto Enrol Pension, Personal Development Opportunities
About us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.