Summary of Opportunity
Mediture is looking for a Systems Trainer to join our Learning Services team, to develop and deliver Mediture software product training. This position is responsible for the instructional design and maintenance of training curriculum and end user documentation, as well as the delivery of instructor-led on-site, web-based, and eLearning training sessions. The Systems Trainer is also an integral member of Mediture's Client Services team, ensuring customers have the support and training they need to be able to use Mediture's Electronic Health Record system effectively.
This position is multi-faceted in the field of training and development and the industry of Healthcare Information Technology. If you're looking for a fast-paced, collaborative work environment where you can use your strengths and “know-how” to gain valuable experience, this could be the job for you.
Your Focus (Day-to-Day Duties)
· Design and develop effective training curriculum for system implementations, software releases, and updates.
o Work with internal Product Development subject matter experts to determine and document end-user workflows for product modules, tools, and features.
o Design curriculum that meets the needs of the adult learner with core foundational concepts, visual depictions, and terminology that complements system workflow instruction.
o Determine the appropriate document type to develop: administrator guides, user guides, exercises, and tip sheets.
o Coordinate and align documentation style and format to ensure a consistent approach for all customer-facing training documentation.
o Take feedback from end users to continuously improve training scenarios and instructional content to meet the use-case needs of customers.
o Update and post documentation to Mediture's internal Technical Publications and customer-facing online Help libraries.
· Deliver instructor-led on-site and web-based training.
o Deliver instructor-led on-site training sessions for new client system implementations.
o Deliver web-based training sessions for software releases and refresher trainings to existing-clients.
o Conduct internal training sessions for onboarding new hires and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives as requested.
o Present training related topics at Mediture user groups and conferences as requested.
· Design and develop effective e-Learning videos.
o Determine effectiveness and efficiencies of using an eLearning format for training and self-paced learning opportunities.
o Storyboard and script video content for short micro-learnings of product modules, tools, and features.
o Record and produce eLearning videos.
o Post eLearning videos to Mediture's customer-facing online Help library.
· Maintain the training environment.
o Build and stage the training environment for training and demonstration needs.
o Request appropriate release and maintenance updates for the environment to ensure it is training-ready when needed.
· Work as an integral team member of Mediture's Learning Services, under the leadership, direction, and processes of Mediture's larger Client Services team.
o Partner with fellow trainers to share in the breath of training requests across multiple system modules and tools, and collaborate in producing intentional training curriculum that meets the needs of the adult learner.
o Collaborate with Mediture's Technical Writer to share in producing high-quality customer-facing reference and training documentation, copyediting, conducting peer reviews, and making style guide decisions.
o Work in partnership with Mediture's larger Client Services team to understand client configuration, workflows, needs, and desired outcomes.
o Communicate customer inquiries or issues with appropriate Product Development, QA, Helpdesk, and Client Services teams, helping to translate client needs to system solutions.
o Coordinate with the Client Services team to develop customer-focused training plans and schedules for new and existing clients.
Qualifications Skill Set
· Bachelor's Degree with 3-5+ years of Training and Development related experience.
· Well-versed and experienced in instructor-led, virtual, and e-Learning training, instructional design, and principles of adult learning theory.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills.
· Organized with good time-management skills, ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Ability to think strategically and adapt to changes in organizational or product priorities.
· Reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented, and problem solver.
· Ability to effectively handle pressure and audience variables.
· Ability to work comfortably both independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to portray an authentic professionalism and a consistent “can-do” attitude as a team member and ambassador of Mediture and its products.
· Ability to travel, estimated up to 20% (domestic).
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft, Camtasia, and SnagIt applications preferred.
· Experience working in Healthcare, with Learning, IT and/or Project Management teams
· Knowledge of Electronic Health Record system implementations and support
· Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs is a plus
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business and promotes community involvement. We are looking for individuals who can grow with our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, along with competitive compensation.
Mediture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background & drug check.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Up to 20%.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Environment: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to travel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Mediture is a Tabula Rasa Healthcare Company and a leading provider of healthcare software that supports the mission of helping elderly and vulnerable populations stay in their home. Mediture software solutions facilitate care management, benefit plan management, and financial oversight in capitated healthcare markets. Mediture TruChart Health Plan Management, Electronic Health Record, and Analytics solutions empowers organizations to track measurable outcomes to support the specific needs of the population they serve. Based in Eden Prairie, MN, Mediture has a national client base delivering care for populations with complex healthcare needs. As a driven team, Mediture works together to deliver solutions that solve customers' challenges and support vulnerable populations.
Role: EHR Systems Trainer
Location: Eden Prairie,
Apply for this job now.