Position Title: Quality Assurance Agent - Orlando, FL
The Quality Assurance Agent is responsible for verifying and ensures sales are qualified before install according to Acorn standard.
- Review and qualify all confirmed orders processed by sales prior to installation.
- Review and qualify orders that are public accessible prior to the permit application process.
- Review and qualify orders that are third party payer prior to compliance review.
- Document and report to management any trending quality issues.
- Work special projects assigned by management to identify concerns with suitability.
- Observes all health/safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must be computer savvy using applications Microsoft Office, Windows PC.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Capacity for listening, dealing with confrontation, and overcoming objections.
- Should possess good reading skills and have a clear speaking voice
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works with the team; contributes to positive team environment
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Works with integrity and ethically; supports organization’s culture, goals, and values
- Adheres to work schedule
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers!
Acorn Stairlifts is an international, family owned company founded in 1992 that employs thousands worldwide. The core business is the manufacture, sale and service of stairlifts.
The USA headquarters for Acorn Stairlifts is located in Orlando, Florida, along with our network of authorized dealers, and distribution centers in Florida, New Jersey, and California.
Acorn also has a major presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, South Africa and Germany, making Acorn a global leader in the stairlift industry.
Role: Quality Assurance Agent
Apply for this job now.