We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team!
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. Checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action. Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
- Directs line operators and packers and service personnel, such as lift truck operators, in details of daily schedule, standard operating procedures, and requirements.
- Notifies maintenance department or supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Instructs and directs any maintenance trainees assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance or heavy equipment experience required.
- High School diploma and or Advanced technical or college training preferred.
- 2-3 year experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and electric with preferred fabrication/welding experience.
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
Latitude 36 Foods, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Latitude 36 Foods dba Hyde & Hyde, is the leading supplier of salad condiments to the fresh-cut produce industry and offers custom packaging and co-packing for CPG's, Retail Chains and Food Service since 1975.
We offer a great working environment that is challenging and fast-paced. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly successful company and be clearly recognized for your achievements!
Role: Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift)
Apply for this job now.