Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job title: Non-Contentious Construction Associate
Salary: 45k – 70k
Are you an experienced lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? An international law firm is searching for a Non-Contentious Construction Associate to join their Bristol office.
What do you need?
- UK qualified solicitor 1-6 years PQE in non-contentious construction
- Some pre dispute advice if possible
- Particularly well-known for undertaking commercial construction and professional indemnity claims against construction professionals; illustrative of its excellent reputation in this space, the firm generates a significant amount of work from corporate and London market insurers.
- Elsewhere, the firm handles a wide range of complex construction projects for clients such as national housebuilders and the NHS.
- The utilities and financial sectors, are among other areas of activity
- Advising Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust on issues regarding the construction of a new hospital.
- Advising housebuilder Backhouse Housing on issues regarding development management and construction documents.
- Advising Mayo Clinic Healthcare on a £9m internal refurbishment of a commercial office building in London to create a private patient diagnostic medical facility.
- Advised St. James’s Place Wealth Management Group on multiple construction documents and due diligence issues regarding a new office building in London.
- Advised DFKE (Hereford) on the development of a Premier Inn in Hereford.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful