UX Specialist - Mobile
The client (A Global Award Winner in FinTech) is looking for a UX specialist for Mobile (Apple & Android) to continue in its growth plans for 2019.
You will be responsible for the creation of exciting & usable interfaces in line with brand guidelines. Daily responsibilities will include working with cross function teams, spearhead UX/UI changes, research and identify advancements in mobile design and for UX.
This is a fantastic position for someone to join a team, to learn new skills and hone others, you will be able to grow and develop as the business continues to expand.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Organization and management of own time and work load
- Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
- An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
- Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
- Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - UX Specialist
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £55k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
- Excellent client management skills
- Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced background working within a UI/UX environment
- Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
- Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at #removed#
Role: UX Specialist - Mobile
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.