MONTHLY PERFORMANCE BONUSES!! We are seeking a Full Time Food Service Assistant Manager to join our team
- Greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork.
- Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Assists the Food Service Manager with the overall operational and financial responsibilities of the location
- Assists with ordering all necessary ingredients and product line and supplies
- 1 year + Previous restaurant experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- MONTHLY BONUSES
- 401K and company match after 60 days
- After 1 year, will be eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance
- After 1 year will be eligible for paid vacation days
***Express Stop is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Express Stop offers major brand gasoline, a wide range of convenience store products, top-notch restaurants, and a team of friendly, helpful faces behind the counter.
Role: Assistant Manager
Location: Battle Creek,
Apply for this job now.