Epsilon Telecommunications is creating a PMO office and have a newly created position for a Service Design Manager to be part of the Product team under the Data Business Unit. The role is responsible for designing Services & solutions that keep Customers at the centre of everything for existing and new products under development. You will report to the Transformation Programme Manager.
The Service Design Manager is to define and advance Epsilon's customer journey through automation and position Epsilon as a disruptor in cloud solutions by using Epsilon Orchestrator, Infiny platform and third-party technology providers. He/she is responsible to strategize, define process requirements, translate requirements into functional and technical specifications for internal/external stakeholders and then drive the E2E Service Design from start to finish. He/she will work with a diverse set of internal and external partners, building and maintaining relationships to drive a great customer experience.
Epsilon Telecommunications provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. We have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of our customers. What you will be doing:
- Primarily responsible for designing effective and innovative products, services & solutions for the organisation; ensuring any E2E processes for these Services are lean, effective, and automated.
- Support the Product Managers to design and deliver best-in-class customer orientated processes, Customer Experience for all our new and existing products, including delivery and assurance aspects
- Responsible for defining and agreeing the service design scope, strategy, documentation, and applicable process framework- both internally and externally
- Collaborating effectively with subject matter experts as well as the organisation's operations, business development, financial, commercial and technical colleagues to achieve the optimal service design
- Responsible for the definition of the customer touch points, customer life-cycle & process design of each product and its end-to-end integrity
- Ensure that Process & Service designs are operable, maintainable, scalable and robust
- Accountable for planning and designing appropriate tests that validate services have been built against design specification
- Operate as per 'New Product/Service Development processes' acting as the process owner to drive adoption, leading the E2E design and driving the launch of product to market
- Building an understanding of the market and research trends and competitors to creatively and commercially design the organisation's offer
- Working with relevant technical partners & or suppliers where required to ensure ongoing market knowledge & or specific product, service insight
- 7 years of experience in Service Design/ Product Design ownership
- Knowledge & experience of telecommunica