Our client, a provider of sustainable green cleaning services, is seeking a Bilingual Payroll Specialist with at least 2 years of experience to join their office in South Central Austin for a temp to hire position. In this position, you’d be working alongside and reporting to the Payroll Supervisor. The role of Payroll Specialist offers excellent, quarterly bonus potential based upon performance. Our client utilizes Microsoft Office, WinTeam & ADP.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare, process, and distribute semimonthly payroll; review and ensure accuracy and proper approval and input of timesheets, and that payroll is processed in compliance with departmental and company procedures.
- Manually input timesheets and hourly wages into ERP system
- Review and verify that all hours worked are entered correctly and that there are no duplicate timesheets
- Process deposit of payroll funds into employee accounts via direct deposit / paycards
- Process garnishments, child support, and related payroll deductions
- Research, resolve and communicate with employees any payroll discrepancies - process manual checks as required
JOB ID # 38802
And now a little about us: LeadingEdge Personnel is a FUN and professional staffing agency, Texas owned and operated for over 22 years! Our goal is to help you find your next career move. LeadingEdge Personnel focuses on temp, temp- to-hire and direct hire placements throughout the Austin & San Antonio area. We staff for the best because we attract the best employees. We can't wait to help you achieve your next dream job!
Role: Bilingual Payroll Specialist
Apply for this job now.