$60000.00 to $76000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with an Accounting firm seeking a remote 401(k) Auditor to join the team. This position will be responsible for completing an audit from beginning to end and will complete 20-25 401(k) audits a year, mostly from May through October. This role is client-facing and requires the 401(k) Auditor to be able to adapt to different personalities and to communicate not just with the client, but also the clients’ (potentially multiple) providers.Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Completing of planning activities including risk assessment and test plan preparation
- Corresponding with client and TPA for information and questions as needed
- Drafting audit report and related schedules
- Preparing various work papers and schedules as needed
- Managing multiple priorities and audits (time management is critical)
- Helping with business (and personal) tax returns during tax season; not to exceed 40 hours/week during this time; no prior experience required
- Works well under pressure
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.