I am looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to support an ESOL class (English speakers of other languages)
The post will be part time, but you will have the opportunity to build up hours if you are interested in supporting more classes within Adult Education centres in the Sheerness and surrounding areas.
The centres hold various courses throughout the day for adult learning ranging from Maths/ English, ESOL, life skills, Functional Skills and work based learning.
Other courses come up regularly, which is great for anyone that is looking to build up additional hours.
You will need;
- Fluent in Arabic speaking
- A teaching assistant qualification or transferable experience preferably
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal & written
- An ability to use your own initiative and to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
- Excellent levels of numeracy and literacy in Maths and English
- A DBS check is required at a cost of £54 (unless on the update service and have a relevant portable DBS check)
- You will be required to register at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling if successful.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Close date: 30/10/18
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Role: Teaching Assistant for an ESOL class - Sheerness
Apply for this job now.