Responsible for the field sales and customer relationship efforts of Hospital Services Corporation in accordance with the established plans for various programs and services. Assists with the research and development of certain programs
- Responsible for the complete sales cycle to prospects which include hospitals, health plans, physician practices, and other healthcare providers. Follows through on customer contacts to ensure that the appropriate documentation and contracts are received.
- Works cooperatively with each business unit manager and our business partners to develop and implement effective sales strategies and plans for the various programs and services.
- Researches new programs and new business markets to ensure continued growth of the organization.
- Makes technical and high level marketing presentations to hospitals, health plans, physician practices, other healthcare providers, and the general business community. Represents Hospital Services Corporation at various conferences and trade shows.
- Maintains regular communications with current and prospective customers regarding the status of customer service needs and issues, and other activities.
- Identifies new prospects, establishes new contacts, and oversees the development of proposals for various departments.
- Assists with the development of marketing materials, brochures and other collateral materials for various programs.
- Actively supports and participates in company-wide performance excellence programs and initiatives.
Baccalaureate degree preferred.Minimum of four years of experience in marketing or sales, or in the healthcare industry is required. Demonstrated abilities in making formal presentations and sales of service products are required. Must be competent in dealing with all levels of management and possess problem-solving skills. Initiative, flexibility, and self-motivation are essential. Overnight travel required.
Hospital Services Corporation (HSC) was formed in 1985 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the New Mexico Hospital Association (NMHA), a statewide trade association of hospitals that pay membership dues on a voluntary basis.
HSC was originally established to develop and offer services to the NMHA member hospitals, but has evolved and diversified its services to attract a broader range of healthcare customers such as health plans, physician offices, and medical clinics, as well as large and small businesses outside of the healthcare industry. Customers include those based in New Mexico and in eighteen other states. For more information see our website: #removed#
Role: Regional Sale Representative - Healthcare
Apply for this job now.