DT / Design Technology Teacher needed in Banbury
Are you a committed and dedicated DT / Design Technology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
A Banbury based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified DT / Design Technology Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The school is looking for a DT / Design Technology Teacher who can create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The position is full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful DT / Design Technology Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support staff to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
To apply, please contact Rob on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#