Company: JUVO AUTISM AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
“Juvo” is Latin for help, support, and serve - perfect words to describe who we are and what we do. We are guided by a “people first” mentality, where what's best for each individual is our number one priority. We have spent over a decade empowering individuals with autism and other special needs to lead independent lives and achieve their full potential. Every day, our values guide us to provide high quality, evidence-based, individualized support at home, in schools, centers, and in other community settings. We accomplish this by attracting an exceptional team that is dedicated to delivering skilled, consistent, and compassionate care. We're seeking a Clinical Director (BCBA) whose qualities match our core values of Integrity, Commitment to Community, Dedication to Quality Services, People First, Compassionate Care and Fun!
We are looking for people who...
- Have a genuine desire to learn, teach, collaborate, and above all have a good time!
- Want to be a part of a team with a common goal to make a difference
- Are flexible to the pace and demands of a growing business
- Are enthusiastic about working in home-based services
- Are excited to be in a position that provides direct feedback and strives for the highest quality of services
- Value and nurture an environment that exudes professionalism and a team attitude
- Have knowledge of Natural Environment and Discrete Trial teaching, direct observation data collection methodology.
What You Will Be Doing....
- Conduct behavioral assessments, functional assessments, and functional analyses
- Develop behavior support and intervention plans
- Provide home-based training, behavior consultation
- Conduct parent training
- Masters or doctoral degree in special education, applied behavior analysis, psychology, or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with current licensure in good standing with regulatory board and strong background in behavioral programs.
- Completed the BACB's Standards for Supervision Requirements to provide supervision to RBTs, BCaBAs, as well as exam candidates.
- Three years of related professional experience designing and providing programs based on ABA to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Two or more years experience in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of a variety of evidenced based methodologies used for behavioral programs in home, school, and community settings.
What's in it for you..
- Free individual health and dental coverage.
- Tuition buyback program of your student loan debt.
- Professional Development Stipend for CEUs and future education.
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- 401(K) Opportunities with Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)