St. Petersburg, FL, US
COMPANY: CAPRICORN SYSTEMS, INC.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Position Title: ERP Technical/Functional Analyst - SAP
Position Travel: Yes. This position could partially work remote, but would need periodic travel to St. Petersburg for team work sessions, and may potentially need international travel (i.e. Switzerland). Client will pay travel expenses for non-local candidates.
1. Consultant with experience in SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) module, version 10.1
2. Experience configuring system for files from Descartes (major vendor, shouldn't be an issue).
3. Experience successfully implementing a project using Rules of Origin in GTS and producing an electronic and hardcopy output
4. Bonus criteria - how do companies successfully manage updates to BOM and / or suppliers once the ROO are successfully configured in GTS
Small Sample of scope items for guidance:
2. Configure GTS to accept Swiss HTS Codes: HTS codes will be required for GTS to make an FTA Analysis
3. Connect GTS to an SAP ECC 6 instance (P02) : GTS will require data from P02 to make FTA (Free Trade Agreement) analysis
4. Confirm that COO (country of origin) field exists in SAP: Materials with a COO of Switzerland or the second country of the FT
5. Transfer FG and corresponding BOM to GTS including pricing information
- provided by Dice