DCFS has the primary responsibility of protecting children through the investigation of suspected abuse or neglect by parents and other caregivers in a position of trust or authority over the child.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous retirement plan
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Provides professional treatment casework services to an assigned caseload
- Develops individual treatment plans and follow through with appropriate treatment services
- Functions as a mental health professional on a multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for intake screening, assessment, individual therapy and group therapy, confinement rounds, crisis intervention, and program guidance
- Compiles case histories and prepares other related reports
- Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people all levels of the organization
- Strong assessment skills, time management and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in social work
Meet with hiring managers from DCFS and other leading industries at:
The Multi-Profession Diversity Job Fair of Chicago
Monday, October 29, 2018
10:00AM - 1:00PM
University of Phoenix Ballroom
Main Entrance, 1st Floor
203 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Pre-Register online at: #-multi-profession-diversity-job-fair-of-chicago-2/
Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of the Chicagoland area's finest employers.
All of the companies at our job fairs have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
Tips for Success:
- Pre-register—Receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
- Dress professionally—First impressions go a long way.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM—Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
- Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
- Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can; you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Plan to attend this event
Pre-Register online at: #
Role: Social Worker
Apply for this job now.