£40,000 - £45,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, private healthcare, life assurance and pension
Are you looking for a new Scrum Master opportunity?
Do you have 2 years' experience in an Agile / Scrum role and looking to take ownership of guiding and coaching a Scrum team for our financial services client?
Sentinel are working with an Insurance organisation, looking for a Scrum Master to join them and lead their Scrum team in the Agile practices.
As the Scrum Master you'll report directly to the Senior Agile Coach and be responsible for:
- Guiding and coaching a scrum team in Agile practices
- Ensuring Agile ceremonies retain the purpose they are designed for
- Participate in the Scrum of Scrums
- Contribute to Planning Activities and drive planning readiness from within the Scrum team
- Support the Scrum team in the successful application of Agile processes and delivery of business objectives
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years' in a Scrum or Agile position
- Knowledge of Scrum, XP, Kanban and/or SAFe
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent
- CI/CD and Jenkins experience is desirable
- GitHub experience is also desirable
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.