DEPUTY MANAGER - YOUTH (16+) SUPPORTED LIVING
We have openings for a Deputy Manager in our 16+ Supported Living Unit in Sheffield
Do you have experience in working within health and social care, but looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Location: SHEFFIELD, South Yorkshire
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: £30,867pa to £35,547pa (based on 40hrs p/wk)
Recognised for our innovative and high-quality services, Progressive Care is a leading National provider of services for Children & Families, Young People and Adults across South Yorkshire, the East & West Midlands and the North West.
We now have an attractive and exciting opportunity for a passionate, ambitious and driven individual. We are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Deputy Manager to work as part of the management team to support drive the service forward, promoting and delivering the highest possible standards of assessment for families.
As the Deputy Manager, you will support and assist the Manager with the day-to-day running of the Provision which includes:
- Providing and maintaining a safe, secure and homely environment.
- Leadership, mentoring and guidance of an established staff team.
- Ensuring of staff training and development.
- Recruitment, induction, development and leadership for a staff team.
- Supporting our Young People and staff to reach their full potential.
- Working alongside the Manager to ensure service delivery is of a high standard.
- To ensure high quality support is embedded within the culture of the team to provide high quality services for Young People.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of support plans and risk assessments
- Level 3 (min) Level 5 (preferred) in Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Children & Young People's Services) or a recognised Social Work Qualification
- Management experience within a social care setting
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working within a similar environment
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating a staff team
- A committed individual who is driven and eager to make a difference within the role
- A full UK driving license and own transport is desirable
- Excellent rates of pay [commensurate with your skills, qualifications and experience]
- A Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
- Full access to an Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training; resulting in recognised qualifications such (incl. Level 3 Leadership and Management & Level 7 Leadership and Management).
- A career in a growing organisation with excellent opportunities to progress into more senior roles within a Company which focuses on developing staff and promoting from within
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
- Paid Mileage
- Long Service Awards
- Blue Light Card Discount Scheme
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care
Sponsorship not available
For further information, please contact us now at #removed# 265