This role is to lead and guide the existing team within their current infrastructure architecture, as well as "own" security management, best practices. Will lead annual PCI, SOX, and HIPAA audits. IT Architecture is an autonomous function that reports to this role. Ideal salary is in the $105-115k range. Healthcare experience is highly preferred.
- Leads infrastructure team by communicating job expectations in a very collaborative environment.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Plans, develops and maintains an IT security program and architecture that supports strategic business objectives.
- Leads development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assists in system and software architecture and design to ensure that assets are appropriately secure at all times.
- Create information security awareness throughout organization.
- Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and consistency of
- Monitors industry and governmental regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security
- Makes recommendations on the need for policy changes.
- Oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response.
- Manages and/or performs risk assessments and penetration tests.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Training Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 4+ years of experience in an IT security role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in project management, staff management (2+ years), networking, hardware, and software
- HIPAA compliance and Healthcare/ Clinical/ Medical industry preferred.
- Security certifications or professional development in this area preferred.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the NPAWorldwide and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also a founding member of the NC Technology Association (NCTech).
Role: IT Security/Infrastructure Manager (12514)
Apply for this job now.