Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting insurance inspections on residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking part-time inspector(s) and/or Independent Contractor(s) to complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes.
- Job Title: Field Analyst/Insurance Inspector
- Employment Status: Part-time employment, Independent Contractor
- Pay: Paid Per Report - typically equates to $15.00 to $24.00 per hour (or more depending on skill set)
- Schedule: Flexible - anytime Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
Location: Klamath Falls, OR
- Field Analyst/Inspectors complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes. You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for commercial properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Our inspectors are responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders within 15 days.
- Qualified candidates will have commercial or farm inspection, construction, assessing, underwriting, or loss control concepts experience.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and materials is necessary.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Field Analyst/Inspectors must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work with limited and remote supervision.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.
Insurance, Inspector, Surveyor, claims, mortgage, retail, Field Rep, Field Representative, Construction, Drivers
For immediate consideration, please apply at:
Information Providers Inc. (IPI) is a leading provider of Property & Casualty and Premium Audit information services. We are a regional company operating directly in 28 states, with additional national coverage capability. We maintain a regional network of service offices, a central processing center, and an employee based field force dedicated to delivering accurate, high quality information to our clients.
Role: Insurance Inspector
Location: Klamath Falls,
Apply for this job now.