Our civil and structural engineering firm has extensive experience in structural design and buildings throughout Texas. Our highly skilled staff renovates existing buildings, adds structures, and develops new structures according to our clients' needs.
We are seeking an experienced Civil/Structural Engineer to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review environmental factors, government regulations, construction costs, and risk analysis reports.
- Prepare site grading, road, and drainage (cut and fill).
- Design onshore concrete foundations and steel structures to support equipment, fencing, piping, and building fabrication detail design.
- Analyze and review survey reports, topographical maps, zoning restrictions, and client requirements.
- Coordinate with third party contractors regarding design needs and problem-solving any issues.
- Ensure specifications meet project goals.
- Prepare documentation for clients, including progress, change orders, environmental impact findings, ownership transfers, etc.
- Research existing and new material technology to determine practical applications.
- 5+ years of Structural Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- 3D conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment for project collaboration.
Powered by JazzHR