Assists in planning and executing activities within purchasing. Prepares purchase orders from pre-approved purchasing plan and ensures timely delivery to specified locations.
· Assists in planning and executing activities within purchasing.
· Communicate daily with various suppliers and warehouses.
· Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices to vendors.
· Monitors timely delivery of purchase orders.
· Prepares reports for end of month inventory reconciliation, and quarterly audits.
· Resolves inventory discrepancies.
· Ensures all electronic files are kept current and accurate.
· Updates various databases.
· Prepares international shipping documents for export orders.
· Organizes shipping of small parcels.
Associate's degree preferred.
Two years of related experience preferred.
· No certifications needed
· Ability to calculate percentages, area, circumference, weight, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word-processing and email, Excel spreadsheet software, Access database and MRP systems order processing systems.
· Previous experience with manufacturing planning, Warehouse Management System, or international shipping a plus.
Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has been committed to helping moms succeed in breastfeeding for over 30 years. Famous for its award-winning cornerstone product, HPA® Lanolin, Lansinoh® is now a leader in breastfeeding accessories, which are available in nearly 60 countries. For more information, please visit Lansinoh.com, or connect with LansinohUSA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Role: Purchasing Assistant
Apply for this job now.