Top 100 Event Marketer Agency looking for an energetic, ambitious Marketing Associate whose goal is to develop a career in account management. If you’d like to work on campaigns for a wide range of clients, are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and have no problem handling multiple projects at once, we want to hear from you. We’re entrepreneurial, work autonomously, and want a business partner to complement our team dynamic.
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Marketing: Coordinate all marketing efforts for the firm, including social media and email marketing; Create consistent messaging and touchpoints.
- Business Development: Collaborate on the business development process for the entire firm including identifying targets.
- Data Analytics: Manage Adwords campaigns (SEO a definite preference); projects will involve analyzing data relating to clients, prospects.
- Marketing Materials:
- misc. / one-offs as needed
- Email marketing: blogs and newsletters, as needed.
- Website content: updates, news articles, whitepapers, press releases.
- Social media - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Brainstorm - participate in creative sessions to dazzle clients and potential clients
- Develop a complete understanding of client products and/or services as well as branding guidelines.
- Research background information (industry/competitive research as needed) to support client presentations and creative briefs.
- Sales process communication.
- Help manage external resource partners.
- Maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
Successful Candidates with have the following:
- Passion for marketing and new technology platforms
- 2-5 years’ minimum marketing/ business development experience
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills are absolutely central to success within this role.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills - ability to compose correspondence dealing with issues or subject matter in ways that require considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment, or negotiation in replying to inquiries, and/or presenting or requesting information.
- A solution-oriented and resourceful attitude
- MS Word, PPT and Excel required, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other creative tools a plus
- Previous experience in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Role: Marketing Associate
Location: Rockville Centre,
Apply for this job now.