At Ascend you won't find our values statements on a coffee mug. They don't belong there. At Ascend, you will find Ascenders - our internal lingo for our team members - living and celebrating our values through their behaviors.
Ascend is an ABA Therapy organization that is driven to change the industry by moving the average age of autism diagnosis from the age of 5 down to the age of 2. Through education and awareness, Ascend places an emphasis on early intervention for kiddos between the ages of (1 and 6), providing therapy that allows them the opportunity to graduate from services by the time they reach school age. This type of intervention is designed to dramatically improve the quality of life for the kids and the families that are served.
Ascend is looking to build a team of superstar Behavior Technicians that want to make a difference in the lives of the kids they serve. We understand that in order to fulfill that mission, it is important to provide opportunities for our RBT's to grow their career and increase their ability to have the type of impact that they are seeking to have in the work they do.
Ascend believes in investing heavily in your professional development and believe we are “the place to be” for someone that wants to be part of an environment that heavily invests in their people and the goals that they have set for themselves.
- Passion for improving the quality of life of kids with autism
- If you don't have your RBT yet, we will put you through our Academy training
- Experience with kids in early intervention, a preschool setting, or other areas of behavioral health
- Must have your own vehicle, and driver's license.
- Playfully and actively engage with children aged 1-6 yrs to provide high-quality ABA treatment in the home or preschool setting.
- Be physically active with your kids, able to run, jump, lift up to 60 lbs, and otherwise keep up with active toddlers
Powered by JazzHR