Job opportunity available for a highly motivated R.N (Registered Nurse). We are an ambulatory surgical center that specializes in G.I.
Title: Registered Nurse / Perioperative RN
Reports To: Director of Nursing
1. Is currently a licensed Registered Nurse in the state.
2. Has at least one-year experience as a professional nurse.
3. Has excellent clinical judgment, knowledge of current nursing practices, observation, and communication skills.
4. Current CPR and ACLS Certification.
5. Current and satisfactory report on pre-employment physical examination including Mantoux TB Test or chest X-ray as required by Agency policies and procedures.
6. Able to walk, bend, stoop, and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
7. Is fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
8. Is self-directed and able to work with little supervision and has good organizational skills.
9. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order or able to secure transportation, able to report to work on time.
10. Is able to use professional judgment in reporting and seeking assistance from both peers and supervisors.
The Perioperative RN will use the nursing process to assess and manage the medical and nursing needs of the patient. The RN identifies other disciplines needed to maximize the patient's progress toward goals. The RN will be the patient's advocate and will be in communication with the primary MD and the Clinical Supervisor, as the patient's condition requires.
Role: Registered Nurse
Location: Monterey Park,
Apply for this job now.