This is an exciting opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a thriving, well-established centre near the Clifton area of Bristol.
What's on offer?
- Up to 30 hours per week (very flexible)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience (£15-£18+ per hour)
- CPD & Progression opportunities (it's a well renowned training practice!)
- 6 weeks' Annual Leave & Additional Study Leave
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of this excellent GP surgery, for an enthusiastic, team-oriented Practice Nurse, who has an interest in Diabetes.
You will be joining a lovely, established team of Nurses, who offer various skills and levels of experience, so whatever stage you are in your career; I'm confident you'll slot right in!
There are supportive Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Pharmacists and even an apprentice Nursing Associate!
The practice is vibrant, inviting and offers services to over 17,000 patients locally. They have a mixed demographic, meaning no two working days will be the same, offering variety in your role.
To be shortlisted for this job, it's essential you have Diabetes experience amongst other treatment room duties (Cytology, Immunisations, Wound Care etc.) You are welcome to apply if you are from another background to Primary Care as for the right nurse with Diabetes experience, the centre can offer other training.
This really is a wonderful surgery with a caring, supportive management team, and doctors who like to work closely with all members of the practice. If you'd like to find our more, I'd encourage you to apply as soon as possible! The role is available right away, and interviews can be held any time.
CLICK APPLY now, to send in your application, or call Shaney on [... Click Apply...]
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
We look forward to hearing from you!