SF Group are currently looking for a Customer Services Administrator for our client based in Tipton. This will initially be a temporary to permanent position for someone with import/export experience.
This position is in place to ensure that the business's clients receive a professional response to their queries. This role is to support within Customer Services as they rebuild and restructure the office as they are expanding. Salary is up to £19,000.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Handling enquiries via telephone, fax and email
- Quotation provision
- Order processing
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Effectively managing any customer feedback or enquiries
- Continuously building positive customer relationships and generating repeat sales
- Provide accurate and timely reports on direct customer activity
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products, including applications, features and benefits
- Maintenance of customer account details, pricing and customer contacts through internal CRM system. Support ongoing CRM development
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experienced Customer Service professional
- Experience in a business-to-business Customer Service or Sales environment
- Able to work on own initiative to progress complex orders through to completion
- Knowledge of/medical devices would be advantageous but not essential
- History of creating and developing customer/client relationships
- Confident and professional telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate active listening
- Determined and tenacious approach with a passion for providing excellent customer care
This position will pay an annual salary of up to £19,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
Role: Customer Service Administrator Import/Export
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Dudley, West Midlands (County), West Midlands
Apply for this job now.