$1000 Sign-On bonus! - Contact for Details
Are you an RN or LPN looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of one of our pediatric patients? Are you looking to work for a company with a team work environment? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 20 years. Come join our growing healthcare team!
Various shifts available - Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Day, Evening and Overnight.
Continuum offers great incentives for hired employees such as:
Paid time off
Weekend pay differential*
401(K) Savings Plan
Awards and Recognition Programs
Clinical Training Programs
24/7 Clinical Team Support
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains knowledge and adheres to the organization's policies, procedures and standards including patient rights and responsibilities.
- Provides nursing care as outlined in the plan of care established by the physician and registered nurse.
- Performs patient assessment.
- Observes for changes in the patient's condition and reports any changes to the Registered Nurse, Director of Nursing Services, or Case Manager.
- Assists the physician and/or registered nurse in performing specialized procedures.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing sterile or aseptic technique as required.
- Assists the patient with ADL’s and learning appropriate self‐care techniques.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current valid license as a practical nurse/vocational nurse or registered nurse by the state in which practicing.
- One (1) year of satisfactory practical/vocational nursing experience preferred but not required. Newly licensed nurses are also encouraged to apply.
- Current certificate in basic life support.
- Current PPD
- Trach/Vent experienced preferred but will train experienced nurse
Continuum - a Joint Commission Accredited, Medicaid Certified private duty skilled home health agency - has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 25 years. We serve patients in Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and Virginia.
We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. We are privately owned and proudly endorsed by countless families, discharge planners, case managers, and virtually every major insurance company in the communities we serve.
Role: LPN Pediatric Home Health Care $1000 Sign-On bonus!
Location: Newport News,
Apply for this job now.