Teaching Assistants Needed - Pembrokeshire
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant for day to day, short and long term assignments, starting from December in Pembrokeshire.
The positions are in busy Primary schools and will be covering across KS1 and KS2.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- Experience in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Alex on 01792 717477 or email your CV to #removed#