Inpatient neuro Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced neurological Occupational Therapist to secure a 3 month plus locum contract, in a, fast paced acute environment. The service works across 2 different sites in central London and there can be flexibility on which site on what days.
Band 6 inpatient neuro Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, within one of London's top NHS trust's.
Key responsibilities of the Band 6 Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Managing a neuro case-load across 2 sites
- Supervising Band 5 OTs & Assistants
- Start from the 11th April
- 3 Month + Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £26-£30ph
- less than 5 minute walk from the nearest tube station
- Central London, easily accessible
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.