Company: TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £165 - £219 per day
We have a wonderful small Primary school looking for a Year Teacher for a full year.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting a qualified Year 3 Primary Teacher to join this fantastic one form entry Primary school based in Greenwich for an ASAP (September 2022) start. This is a full-time role for a 3-term contract and the salary will be Inner London scale on a daily basis £164.90 - £218.58.
The school is a 1-form entry school with a class size of just 20 students is looking for a teacher that will develop the group and provide fantastic learning opportunities. As this is a slightly smaller than normal class it allows the new Primary Teacher to offer more individualised learning and it is a lovely class of students to teach.
We are looking for:
- A Year 3 Primary Teacher who is passionate and caring
- A Year 3 Primary Teacher that has experience in teaching at a lower KS2 level.
- A candidate that will review their own lessons and practice to ensure they're offering the best learning for the class.
- Someone that works hard, goes the extra mile and has a can-do attitude.
The school based in Greenwich and has a car park. It is also in between two train stations about 8 minutes walk. Lots of bus routes also run into the area.
In return the school offers:
A school has a strong Headteacher who leads with a real care for all staff and students. She has a clear vision of success and this is shared with the whole team in school.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on /
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer