It is the primary responsibility of the Retail Sales Associate, under the direction of Store Management, to provide exceptional guest service at every point of contact with guests while utilizing the company’s Selling Skills guidelines and providing a comfortable shopping environment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Greets all guests in a timely and engaging manner creating a warm and friendly environment.
- Promotes and maintains the highest level of guest service while anticipating and assessing guests' needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and finding items to meet their requests.
- Responds effectively to guest inquiries related to the property and the local area while providing excellent service. Promotes company and property venues and amenities.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service, from greeting through closing the sale.
Consistent active up-selling for all product categories by using Selling Skills training techniques and increasing Units Per Transactions (UPT) and Average Dollar Sales (ADS). Recommends products that meets customer’s needs and provides assistance and information on product features, as to achieve individual and store selling goals.
- Reinforces customer’s selection. Invite customers back and thank them by name at every interaction.
Follows cash handling and satellite cage procedures in accordance with department and property guidelines.
- Answers phones promptly and courteously, and takes accurate messages when necessary.
- Maintains floor standards and visual guidelines to ensure tidy appearance of sales floor.
- Assists in preparation of physical inventory or cycle counts.
- Works in various retail outlets based on business and/or staffing needs.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, and notifies management and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Reports discrepancies, guest needs, and other issues to store management while protecting company assets at all times.
- Models and consistently follows all company and department established policies and procedures.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience .
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 6 months of cash handling experience in a customer service environment.
- Previous experience in a similar retail setting.
We are a high energy promotional marketing firm and specialize in brand management and client acquisition. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.
Role: Entry Level Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.