We are seeking a LOCAL Class B CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Maintain necessary records/logs such as work logs, vehicle service and/or repair statuses
- Be able to operate a flatbed
- Secure cargo for transport
- Obtain receipts and signatures for delivered goods
- Report all equipment defects or damage as well as accidents and traffic violations
- Verify delivery instructions and routes
- Comply with all state, federal and company regulations
- Strong communicator with internal personnel and customer representatives
- Minimum 24 months of commercial driving experience
- Three years clean driving record
- Possess a Texas Class B CDL
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Pass a background screen and drug test
Serving the staffing industry for over 30 years, Select Staffing matches talent with opportunity. At Select Staffing, we understand our clients' unique workforce challenges and are able to propose effective solutions. We understand what it takes to help people get a great job that matches their interests and career goals. We know how to recruit top performers for our clients that will minimize workforce costs and protect their bottom lines. For our associates, we get that you need a job that's right for you and can help find you the perfect match.
Role: Class B CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.