Company: SPRING2RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 11 - 12
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join us in our modern homes, based in Leeds.
Easily accessed by transport hubs, our homes are beautifully situated for both our residents and employees to enjoy.
As there are multiple shift schedules to choose from, the role is perfect for those with varying availability from week to week.
The flexibility and competitive salary allow you to take back control of your employment, with the freedom of being self-employed without the paperwork.
This opportunity allows a candidate with the additional qualification of the NVQ Level 3 to benefit from the flexibility of a carer’s schedule at an increased rate.
Working in this sector has never been more rewarding, join our diverse team today!Have you got what it takes?
What Spring2 offer:
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the Care Industry
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Opportunity to work in beautiful, modern homes with innovative practices
- Competitive salary of up to £12 per hour
- Free uniform and PPE
- Well supported by management
- Full Training program
- Opportunity to earn your place at the end of year awards
0-48 per weekJob Types: