Are you a BMS Engineer based in London looking for a permanent opportunity to join a well established business working across exciting projects within the M25? If so, please read further about this great role and apply with your CV today!
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £42 - £52k dependant on experience
- Overtime available along with stand by opportunities
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance of £4000
- Phone, Laptop, specialist tools
- 22 days holiday + bank Holidays increasing on length of service.
A great opportunity to work for a unique building services contractor. Established nearly 40 years ago, this company offers specialist maintenance on both, mechanical and electrical plant. Due to recent expansion, the company now requires an experienced BMS Engineer to join their growing team.
- Predominately maintenance with remedial works and occasional small project works.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance to BMS Systems and associated field equipment on key sites.
- Monitoring, rectifying and maintenance on all BMS Systems
- Prepare detailed reports/technical communications on work carried out
- System performance / development.
- Assist in preparation of any project plans, helping to identify resources for single or multiple ongoing projects with the use of charts to ensure projects are completed within agreed deadlines.
- Comply with company's Health & Safety procedures
This role will be working across large commercial offices and high-end residential estates. This role will cover predominantly within the M25, City & West End.
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 2/3
- Working knowledge of Trend BMS systems - including install, service and maintenance
- Full Driving Licence
Once we have received your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch to go through your work history, qualifications and aspirations. We'll tell you about the role and the company in more detail, and if you are happy to proceed we will propose you for an initial telephone / online meeting with the relevant line manager.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate, so there will be no waiting around or messing about - our client is committed to an excellent candidate journey into their company, so if you are interested please click apply and we will be in touch!