We are looking for motivated self employed Heating Engineers based in West Midlands.
We are looking for tradespeople who can service the thousands of UK homeowners who use our service every month.
We are looking for self employed contractors who have the skills and necessary qualifications. Through our service we provide opportunities for trades to take on work as and when they require it.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
We are looking primarily for trades with:
- 3 years experience in their chosen trade
- Have worked as self employed contractors for 1 year or more
- Have their own public liability insurance
- Relevant NVQ or similar qualifications
- Certified Gas Safe engineer
- Can work within West Midlands
- Work as often as you like with complete freedom to take on jobs as and when required
- Earnings dependant on skills, qualifications & jobs completed.
West Midlands covers Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Solihull & Dudley.