Position: Certified Nurse Assistant
Work Schedule: Per Diem / Master Booking Schedule
Location: Upland, CA
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find healthcare career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence.
We are seeking for a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team. Apply now with your resume for immediate processing of your application.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in acute care setting.
- Current CNA License and BLS Card
- With atleast 1 yr work experience in acute care facility
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Be Well Nursing (Nursing Registry) has responded to the nationwide need for skilled healthcare professionals by putting in place comprehensive and innovative staffing alternatives for many years. We staff reputable medical facilities across the country with competent healthcare professionals whose focus is quality and risk management directives.
Our thorough screening procedures and orientation sessions prepare our professionals to meet the challenges of care given at each medical facility we service. Most medical facilities we staff find our professional services beyond accredited standard. This is one of the reasons why our client medical facilities renew assignments with our professional staff on regular basis.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant / CNA
Apply for this job now.