Our client in the manufacturing/distribution industry is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in the Denver area.
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform G/L and bank reconciliations
- Assist with monthly depreciation
- Assist with customer and vendor rebate calculations
- Manage monthly close process
- Produce inventory reports
- CPA is highly desired
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
Century Group is a premier recruiting and interim services firm focused exclusively on professional, mid-management and executive level roles in Accounting and Finance. Our six offices deliver leading talent through leveraging our unique methodology that ensures: Selection, Speed, and Security.
We utilize the tools of executive search to select the most qualified candidates in the timeliest manner while reducing the risk associated with hiring through other methods. With over 85% of our business from returning, satisfied clients, and 80% of clients making their final candidate selection within 30 days, our methodology speaks for itself. Visit #removed#-group.com for more information and the latest career opportunities.
Role: Senior Accountant (21359)
Apply for this job now.