Small Engine Mechanic / Technician to prepare and stage new equipment, service and repair lawn mowers, tractors, utility vehicles and other landscaping & snow removal equipment. Must have own tools. Hourly position with benefits. Wage based on experience.
Lawn & Golf Supply Co. Inc. is a leading turf equipment supplier for PA, NJ and DE areas and has been in business for over 80 years. Based in Phoenixville, PA, we are looking for a team oriented mechanic with attention to detail and pride in their work to join our growing service department.
• Troubleshoot equipment electrically and mechanically
• Repair & replace engines, defective parts, and associated components
• Reassemble and listen to engines to diagnose any problems or potential repairs
• Record repairs made, time spent, and parts used
• Transfer heavy equipment components using mechanical equipment such as a lift or forklift
• Complete all tasks with little or no support from Service Manager
• Other duties as assigned by management
Benefits *There will be a 90 Day Probation Period*
• Medical benefits
• 401K and profit share
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Paid holidays
• Uniforms are supplied
Role: Small Engine Mechanic
Apply for this job now.