Job Title: PURCHASING SPECIALIST-Petro West, Inc.
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV 89101 USA
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Skills: Good Computer Skills, Accuracy, Expediting, Shipping and Receiving, Written Communication, Purchase Orders, Vendor Management, Project Management, Data Entry, Purchasing, Detail Oriented
Hiring Company: Specialty Construction Company
Petro West is a regional leader in the petroleum services industry that has been serving customers across the west for over 20 years. We specialize in the construction, installation and service of retail, industrial and mission-critical fuel systems. Our operations team is seeking a full-time Purchasing Specialist to support our construction and service teams.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Review and enter part requisitions from project managers and technicians
- Prepare and submit purchase orders to suppliers
- Determine which vendors to use based on project requirements, shipping times, pricing, etc.
- Track pending orders and expedite shipments as needed
- Maintain price lists from vendors and update systems prices as needed
- Assist warehouse personnel as needed with shipping and receiving
- 2 years purchasing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of standard computer software systems
- Self-motivated, ability to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
- Ability to deal with inquiries while performing routine duties
- Ability to work with high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing abilities.
Role: PURCHASING SPECIALIST FUEL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.