COMPANY: PULSE SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience - 12 month maternity contract
This industry-leading Digital Media Agency is looking for an extremely experienced and versatile EA to join their team on a 12-month maternity contract. This is a pure EA role, working 1:2 with their Global CEO and CFO, across some of the biggest brands as clients. An exceptionally busy and challenging role which will see you managing a diverse workload, which changes every day, including duties such as:
- Managing an extremely active calendar in a proactive and creative manner.
- The detailed coordination and planning of both internal and external meetings as requested
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with internal staff, external clients and their Assistants.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel both UK and International.
- Assisting Global Management team with travel schedules
- Administrative support including the completion of expense reports and time sheets.
- Ensure all invoices are processed promptly.
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with new business preparation as and when required
- Organising conferences and events as required
- Providing personal support as needed
- Working closely with EA to Global Management team and provide cover during holidays and sickness
This role will require someone who has second-to-none communication and computer skills, who is both adaptable and flexible in their working approach. You must be willing to go the extra mile and be comfortable communicating with clients and the most Senior Executives at some of the world's biggest brands. This is a very fast-paced and involved position, which will suit someone who has experience of working at a comparative level in a similar environment. To be considered, get your CV across to us ASAP!