As a high growth and innovative software company, we are seeking sales engineers to help facilitate pre-sales and integration with the customer. Members of the team will be working with customers to analyze their current infrastructure, manage product placement and identify key customer requirements. You will interact with all levels of management on the customer account including executive management.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to customers.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers and prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of the applications and products.
- Manage customer feature requests including documentation of customer requirements, prioritization of all customer requests within each account, and driving development of key features with the product team.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Pre-Sales experience required.
· Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
· Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
· Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
· Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
· Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
· Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
· Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects.
· Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
· Willingness to travel throughout assigned region.
· Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
· Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
· Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
· Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
Recommended and Desired Skills:
· 2+ years experience in VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions.
· Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
· Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence.
· VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements – Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE, etc)
· Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
· Network Design background highly desired.
· Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired.
· Some experience in Network Management/Operations/Security/Planning/Traffic Engineering and Implementation desired.
· Experience with telecommunications network design, architecture, and support.
Please submit resume in Word or PDF.
Benefits & stock!
Role: Sales Engineers
Location: Simi Valley,
Apply for this job now.