Champion Rehab is looking for a committed, compassionate part-time Massage Therapist to join their team!
The Massage Therapist provides treatment to body muscles to help improve circulation, make joints more flexible, relieve pain and relax tight muscles in our private Massage Suite.
As a member of the Champion Rehab team, you will work alongside other highly motivated Physical Therapists, and an equally compassionate, committed interdisciplinary team. If this sounds appealing to you, we encourage you to apply today!
At Champion Rehab, you will have the unique opportunity to experience something different every day, while building meaningful and lasting relationships with your patients. Champion Rehab not only serves patients at Country Manor's Sartell and St. Joseph locations, but also serves clients throughout central MN.
1. Perform initial verbal assessments on all clients prior to providing massage treatment.
2. Provide effective massage therapy treatment taking into consideration all pre-existing and current medical conditions
3. Complete massage therapy documentation after each massage therapy client visit
4. Serve as a massage therapy consultant to other departments at Country Manor as directed by Rehab Director
5. Respect client and staff suggestions for alterations in schedule, treatment, or treatment status.
6. Conduct educational in-service/presentations when requested by supervisor.
7. Provide input to supervisor to keep rehab department current with massage equipment/needs.
- Current and valid state license for massage therapy
- Experience as a professional massage therapist
- Reliable transportation required
- Excellent customer service skills
Country Manor Campus is a not-for-profit company consistently recognized (locally and nationally) for their quality care and team-oriented work environment. With over 650 employees, a multitude of departments and multiple locations, there are continuous opportunities for career growth and advancement. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries! We genuinely care about our employees, as we understand that they remain our organization's greatest asset.
Role: Massage Therapist
Apply for this job now.